Monday, September 3, 2012

DIY - Jewelery Organizer (Hanger)

I made this jewellery hanger two years ago.Ok ok i didn't make it. My husband made most of  it :))). But the idea is mine therefore i can say i made it.
I am lazy. I didn't take photos of them and waited too too too much. (what lazy i am :((((  ) I take photos using mobile and published using my tumblr :) I am  inspired for my jewelery organizer  from this link http://www.thriftyandchic.com/2010/03/drawer-pull-jewelry-organizer.html. I hope you like it. Byesss





The original one is :

                                                               



2 comments:

  1. çok faydalı bir post olmuş teşekkürler :) ben de bloğuma beklerim:
    www.samiraslifeandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cok güzel ellerinize sağlık banada beklerim sevgiler

    ReplyDelete